Not all my posts are going to be about seo, affiliate marketing, or business. After all whats life without stopping to smell the roses, or doing something that makes you feel good. I came across this post on facebook, and I thought I’d share it…. Enjoy.
Things I’ve learned about life
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
4. Pay off your credit cards every month.
5. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
6. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
7. Save for retirement, starting with your first paycheck.
8. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
Secrets of happiness
9. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
10. It’s ok to leet your children see you cry.
11. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
12. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
13. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
14. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But your second childhood is up to you and no one else.
15. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
16. Burn the candles; Use the nice sheets; Wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is Special.
17. The most important sex organ is the brain.
Dealing with difficult times
18. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
19. What other people think of you is none of your business.
20. Time Heals Almost Everything. Give Time
21. However good or bad a situation is, It Will Change.
22. Believe In Miracles.
23. Your Children get only one childhood. Make it Memorable
24. Get Rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
25. The Best is yet to come.